31 January 2009

General Information

So, only 10 more days until I leave ^_^

Before I left, I wanted to lay down some ground rules for the blog...

Rule 1 : Keep it clean. You don't know exactly who else is reading (like my 9 year old cousin). Even for comments. Anything that you wouldn't want a child to read, shouldn't be commented here. If it's necessary to say, e-mail me or go on facebook. 'Nuff said.

Rule 2 : Obay Rule 1. Just wanted to re-iterate for those that didn't pay attention :P

Yup, that's it... Two whole rules :D

Also, before I leave I wanted to let everybody know that I got my cell phone number for Australia. If you want it, check facebook or e-mail me. Not going to post such classified information on the interweb :)

My next post will hopefully actually be when I'm gone so until then, hasta la vista... baby...

1 comment:

  1. Obay? I'm glad you're going into engineering....

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete