So, after much deliberation, I decided to create and actual blog for my study abroad...
I'll still upload photos to facebook but I'm probably going to put at least one up here with each posting, just to help keep people up to date :)
Now, you should all know that I HATE writing and am not the best at it, hence my engineering degree, but I'll try to be good and not be too grammatically incorrect (so chillax Zackarias)
So, I still have another month until I leave, but at least this will be set up for now :)
Btw, for those that are curious, I'm leaving
FEBRUARY 10th
I'll be heading to New Zealand (the Southern Island) first for about 10 days and won't have access to a computer or a phone, but should make for a good first post :)
Peace out yo
you should get your blog to go chronologically ascending.
ReplyDeleteyour brother.
no, the other one
thats going to confuse you