So, today marked the last day of my scuba lessons... For those that are curious, it was neither NADI or PADI (despite what I might have said... I was misinformed), I was SSI certified... Some new fangled thing, who knows.
Just need my open water dives for my certification :) If only this pool water skin would stop itching :(
So, only 25 days until I leave... I'm starting to get excited. I had to call the flight companies today to check something and one was "Air New Zealand" and all the service people had the accent... It was nifty.
So, here's kind of the game plan for the rest of my time before the trip...
Jan 16 - Jan 18 : At MSU. Hit me up if you go there...
Jan 18 - Jan 23 : Working at home... Being bored...
Jan 23 - Jan 25 : At Western? Hopefully? Need to work that one out first...
Jan 25 - Jan 30 : Working at home again... Being bored...
Jan 1 - Feb 1 : Probably packing? Maybe UMich? Who knows
Feb 1 - Feb 10 : Packing... Hardcore
---------NO MORE PHONE OR INTERNET------------------
Feb 10 - Feb 12 (NZ) : Fly day! From Detroit to LA to Aukland (NZ) to Christchurch (NZ). I lose a whole day :(
Feb 12 - Feb 14 : Chillin' at some hostel...
Feb 14 - Feb 21 : Trippin' around the Southern Island of NZ
Feb 21 : Flying from Christchurch (NZ) to Sydney (AU)
---------PHONE AND INTERNET------------------
Feb 21 - Feb 25 : Chillin' at another hostel...
Feb 25 - June 28 : School... and travel... and lots of fun :)
June 28 : Chillin' back at the AU hostel...
---------NO MORE PHONE OR INTERNET------------------
June 29 : Flying from Sydney (AU) to Aukland (NZ) to Nadi (Fiji)
June 29 : Chillin' at some resort (upgraded from the hostel, nicee)
June 30 - July 6 : Touring Fiji
July 6 - July 7 : Flying from Nadi (Fiji) to LA to Detroit
---------PHONE AND INTERNET------------------
July 7 : SLEEP IN MY OWN BED :D
When I get the phone info I'll post it for people in case they want it :)
Also, although I can post some photos up here, I'm posting all of the pictures up on facebook... (If you can't find me... Jeff Colvin... UMich '11... and if that doesn't work, message me)
Peace out yo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment