07 April 2009

How to post a comment

So, I've been getting lots of e-mails recently saying that you couldn't figure out how to post a comment so I decided to make a post DESIGNATED to posting a comment!

Woo!

Sorry, no real information in this blog post. I'll have a LOT to talk about next week when I get back from Cairns!

Step 1:
Read a post. If you would like to comment on it, click the text that says " comments" (in the picture below it says "0 comments" but that may change as people comment...). It will direct you to a page where you can comment.



Step 2:
You should now see this page!
Type a comment into the box and please please please include your name at the end of the comment!

THE KEY STEP THAT PEOPLE DO WRONG! Change the drop down box to say "Anonymous" instead of "Select Profile"


Step 3:
NOTE HOW IT SAYS ANONYMOUS and how I logged my name :)
Now hit the "Post Comment" button.


Step 4:
A box should pop up on the screen that says "Word Verification." Note the word in the weird font (in this case "unkere")



Step 5:
Type the magic word into the box below then hit "Finish"


Step 6:
You should get a message saying that the message was posted and you should now see it on the screen!


Congrats, you have successfully posted a comment to a blog :)

If you have any more problems, well, you can't quite comment here so send me an e-mail!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jeff:

    Thank you for the step by step directions. Although, I already figured it out, it verified what I already know.

    Everything is great in Michigan. We are all doing well. I am sure that you loved Cairns. Tell us all about it. Uncle Mike wish that he was back there scuba diving the great barrier reef. Were you also able to visit the Rain Forest and the downtown area. Cairns is amazingly gorgeous. I miss you and love you. Keep the pictures coming. I think that you should have a back up career in photography. What do you think? Love, Aunt Milly

    ReplyDelete