So, I meant to post last week but unfortunately, my computer died on me :'(
Apparently, when created, the computer had a faulty graphics card. It finally failed. Since Macs have all their internals integrated into one solid unit, when one part fails, it really effects the computer. For me, the screen wouldn't display anything while the rest of the computer would work just fine... Luckily, it's fixable and is FREE since the part was faulty upon installation. Score...
So, basically, this is my last week of class in Australia (so sad...). Then I have a week off for a study break, then 2 weeks of exams, 1 week of Fiji and then PRESTO, I'm back home. The official date of return is July 6th which means that I'll be back in commission on July 8th...
Things here have been fairly stressful lately... I had 2 big assignments due in the past week which was extremely unfortunate, mainly since I didn't have a laptop and had to spend about 10 hours a day on campus using the library computers (which is annoying since they have a 1 hour time limit...).
I have 3 finals to study for (1: Programming, 2: Statistics, 3:Logic/Algorithms). Hopefully all goes well...
Since it's my last few weeks, I'm going to take all of my study break to walk around Sydney and take pictures of all of the things that I have been neglecting so expect a photo splurge in the near future as well as the uploading of the rest of my study abroad videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment