07 May 2009

Photo Albums

Hey everyone!

I haven't posted in a while but I'm dropping in with some good news!

I uploaded most of my pictures from my travels (with the exception of my spring break) to Facebook so now I can give you a link to the albums!

You don't need to be registered, just click and it should take you to the page. It's separated into multiple albums since Facebook only allows albums of 60 photos or less.

--Sydney-------------------------
Sydney Harbor/Taronga Zoo 1
Sydney Harbor/Taronga Zoo 2
Sydney Harbor/Taronga Zoo 3
Sydney Harbor/Taronga Zoo 4
------------------------------------

--New Zealand-------------------
Christchurch
Drive to Franz Josef Glacier
Franz Josef Glacier
Drive to Milford Sound
Milford Sound 1
Milford Sound 2
Queenstown 1
Queenstown 2
Glacial Lake
Canyon Swing Photos
------------------------------------

When I upload more photos I'll have additional posts like this with links :)

Things here are going well. Just finished up my mid-term exams, papers and assignments. So far, I've done very well on all the grades, hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the term. Classes end in 1 month, then we have finals a week later lasting for 2 weeks.

Nothing else exciting going on here :) I'll keep y'all posted though

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jeff:
    Wow!! What memories. Uncle Mike and I went to the Taronga Zoo. That was a neat place. We also went to Christchurch. I will tell you one thing. THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD GET ME ON THAT CANYONG SWING!!! I don't think that even your Mom or Aunt Reena would go on it. Love you and miss you, Aunt Milly

    ReplyDelete